cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Garrick Dasbach <Garr...@musicrebellion.com>
Subject Re: JSP pages and xml
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:57:48 GMT
Yeah, I'll do that.  Just wanted to make sure it wasn't something I
could fix with a configuration change.

Thanks

--

Garrick Dasbach

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this transmission is private, confidential, may
be legally privileged, is property of the sender and is intended solely for the use of the
addressee.  If you are not the addressee, you should not read, disclose, distribute, copy,
use or rely upon the information contained in this transmission.  If you have received this
transmission in error please delete or destroy it and notify DIGONEX TECHNOLOGIES, INC. immediately
at (317) 638-4154.