cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: webdav and slide samples
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:36:39 GMT
There used to be a README file in ./blocks/src/slide directory but I
recently moved and improved the documentation therein to slide samles
welcome/login page. If you update to the current CVS version you should
be able to get going a little bit easier. Let me know if you have any
questions after that.

--
Unico