cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Revising Documentation (not as off-topic as one might think)
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2004 12:27:12 GMT
John Lianoglou wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I know there's a whole mailing list dedicated to the documentation, but
> I've tried posting there in the past, and it doesn't seem very
> productive, as it winds up being a sea of Wiki update notifications...

In fact, we've decided to use the docs list only for those update notifications.

> I've taken it upon myself to classify this issue as *important* because
> this error is provides information that is exactly *opposite* to the
> actual behavior.
>
> Based on the information printed on the docs, I spent a couple hours and
> concocted a hack to overcome this documentented shortcoming, only to
> realize that it wasn't necessary at all. I'm confident that a revision
> could save a number of people some valuable time in the future :)

Documentation issues are handled through bugzilla same as coding issues.  Can
you enter a bug there for this, and even supply a diff -u patch if you're
willing and able?  See the contributing page at the cocoon site for more info.

Thanks,

Geoff