cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Okraszewski <okrasz_n...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: National chars in forms
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:53:30 GMT
Hello Hubert,

Try this:
1. in web.xml uncomment fallowing:
     <init-param>
       <param-name>form-encoding</param-name>
       <param-value>UTF-8</param-value>
     </init-param>
    and set encoding that you use.
2. In sitemap.xmap set encoding for html serializer:
     <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.html"
mime-type="text/html" name="html" pool-grow="4" pool-max="32"
pool-min="4" src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer">
         <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
     </map:serializer>

Regards,
Marcin Okraszewski

P.S.2
How do you expect can we connect your "localhost" - your and our
localhosts are different!!

P.S.2
Write Polish with capital "P", otherwise you say "to make something
smooth", or in Polish: "polerowańá".