cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Garrick Dasbach <Garr...@musicrebellion.com>
Subject Passing sitemap parameters to JSP pages
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:33:09 GMT
I have seen this question asked previously on this list, but so far have
not found any answers.

I have an action, which purchases a product and, if successful, returns
the order number to the sitemap.  If the action succeeds, then I want to
pass that order number to a JSP page to retrieve the order information
and generate the XML necessary to display the order results page.  The
snippet below illustrates my situation.

<map:match pattern="purchase">

   <map:act type="purchase">

      <!-- Successful Purchase -->

      <map:generate type="jsp" src="data/purchaseResults.jsp">

         <map:parameter name="ordernum" value="{ordernum}"/>

      </map:generate>

      <map:serialize type="html"/>

   </map:act>

   <!-- Failed Purchase -->

   <map:redirect-to uri="failure.html"/>

</map:match>

Unfortunately, passsing the order number to my JSP page doesn't work.
Is there any way to accomplish this?

Thanks,

--

Garrick Dasbach

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this transmission is private, confidential, may
be legally privileged, is property of the sender and is intended solely for the use of the
addressee.  If you are not the addressee, you should not read, disclose, distribute, copy,
use or rely upon the information contained in this transmission.  If you have received this
transmission in error please delete or destroy it and notify DIGONEX TECHNOLOGIES, INC. immediately
at (317) 638-4154.