cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joel McConaughy <j...@displayware.com>
Subject xlink:href inside svg stylesheet not finding file
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 00:59:46 GMT
I am trying to render some dynamic text data into a jpg using svg2jpeg.
Inside the stylesheet I have added the svg tags, one of which is an
image tag that references a background image:  <image
xlink:href="image.jpg">.  If I put a fully-qualified URL there like
http://www.me.com/image.jpg, it works fine.  But if I try to reference
the pipeline ora simple relative url, it doesn't find the image.  I've
tried the following:

xlink:href="image.jpg" with the image in the cocoon application directory
xlink:href="cocoon:/image.jpg" with a pipeline that does return the
image with the URL  http://cocoonapp/image.jpg
xlink:href="context://image.pg"

Does anyone have some sage advice for how I can make this URL relative
to the current cocoon app directory?  Thanks .

Joel