cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: XUL java toolkits & cocoon
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:32:01 GMT
I personally haven't got any experience in none of this,
I can only say that the mostly unspoken idea behind your mail appeals to
my limited understanding of things as well...
(in my naive head XUL could be a different representation that interacts
with the cforms model)

If you continue this route, it would be nice to read up how things are
going and what issues you encounter...

maybe you could infect us with the XUL way of working and in return get
some tips on cocoon usage along the way.

regards,
-marc=
PS: your mail-clock seems to be way off

Jeff Davis wrote:
> I know this might be off-topic a bit, but has anyone been trying to use one of the XUL
toolkits such as Thinlet or SwiXml with Cocoon? It seems like a perfect fit -- use the transformers
to generate the XUL XML dynamically.

> We've used Flash MX 2004 internally for about a year to build rich UI internet apps,
but have really grown so frustrated with its quirks and inconsistencies, that it's time to
look elsewhere.