cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Pete <pe...@xml.grumpykitty.biz>
Subject Re: A my-cocoon.xconf file?
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 04:59:18 GMT
+1 if there is not!!!! I've been through this a couple of times
upgrading to new cocoon versions.

I suspect the answer is going to be to use the xpatch ant task
that is used by the cocoon build system to embed block specific
information in the xconf during a cocoon build, but does this
tool support removing or modifying sections?

Peter