cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John L. Webber" <John.Web...@jentro.com>
Subject Re: Logging in cocoon
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 08:33:28 GMT
Anna,

There's a very detailed article on the Cocoon Wiki:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfiguringTheLogs

Anna Bikkina wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I want to log some details to a user defined log file(specified in web.xml).
>
>How can I do that from my xsp,java and xsp files used in the cocoon. Can
>someone please direct me to some examples.

 Jentro Technologies GmbH
 John L. Webber, Software Development
 Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 M√ľnchen
 Tel. +49 89 189 169 80     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
 Fax  +49 89 189 169 99     http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may otherwise be legally
privileged. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error,
please notify us immediately by reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete
this message and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its contents.
Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing or otherwise making use of the
information is strictly prohibited. Thank you.