cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: Sub-sitemap static initialization
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 20:45:19 GMT

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do.

At least you won't know what sitemap is going to process your request in
the CocoonServlet.

One thing I can think of that you could do is to wrap your sitemap mount
with an action.

The mounting sitemap:

<map:match pattern="blah/**">
   <map:act type="initscript">
     <map:mount src="sitemap" uri-prefix="blah" />
   </map:act>
</map:match>

The initscript would execute the script only once.

Hope that helps,
Unico