cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gor...@3months.com
Subject cocoon 2.1.4 performance
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 00:52:19 GMT
hi everyone

Has anyone noticed any poorer performance with Cocoon 2.1.4.  We were
previously using Cocoon 2.1.2 and had issues with a memory leak that
appears to have been fixed.  However even with only 10 threads
running a crawl over our site the page response time was slow.
Looking at the CPU monitor on the Linux box the CPU usage is around
99% !!!

We are still using a sitemap based on Cocoon 2.1.2, could there be
any configuration issues that could affect 2.1.4?

I'd welcome some feedback to see if others are having similar problems

Thanks