cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: how do you set up your version control?
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:28:28 GMT
Actually, since we use maven I build cocoon as a war and store it in the
maven repository.  When building my webapp I use "unwar" to expand the
cocoon war, use XconfToolTask to update the configuration files and
everything else gets copied from my project into the webapp initialized by
the Cocoon war.  Really, the only thing I need in source control are my
local.build.properties and local.blocks.properties, as well as the patch
files and my source, etc.

Ralph