cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: cocoon alternative
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:32:51 GMT
I had to do this as well a little over a year ago.  Typically it isn't an
easy sell because everyone has heard of struts and since "everyone" is using
it it must be the correct solution.  However, when you present the argument
in terms of how much additional code has to be written to perform the
transformations & serializations to get the different customizations you are
looking for, Cocoon soon sells itself.

And yes, if you use just the sitemap for control the SOC is about as good as
it gets.

Ralph