cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Vincent Mahe <vincent.m...@voila.fr>
Subject HTTP 304 (Not Modified) returned when using <map:read ...> with Resin
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:46:57 GMT
I am using Cocoon 2.1.3 on a Resin 2.1.10 server.

I have problem when using <map:read to manage all the image files for instance.
The first time the ressource is required, I have a HTTP 200 response code.
Then if I ask the same ressource twice, I have a HTTP 304 response code.

I have tried to had the <map:parameter name="expires" value="0"/> but it doesn't solve
the problem.

I don't have this problem with Tomcat. So it seems to be related to Resin cache.
Is there anything to configure, concerning the cache mecanism ?

Vincent