cocoon-users mailing list archives

From =?MS950?B?pbSkdaVK?= <ejs_s...@yam.com>
Subject How to get a non default-connection DB PersistenceManager
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2004 08:55:17 GMT
Hi!

In the Sample ojb woody, the file employee.js use org.apache.cocoon.ojb.jdo.componets.JdoPMF
to get the PersistenceManager.
But the PersistenceManager must be default-connection in repository.xml.
How to get a non default-connection DB PersistenceManager(because I've two or more DBs).
I see the repository.dtd said It's also possible to set the default connection at run time
using
PersistenceBrokerFactory#setDefaultKey(..) method.
How to do? can anyone give me a sample.

Best Regards

Johnson

<STYLE>.ad a { text-decoration:none }</STYLE>

<DIV class=ad align=left><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #0000ff">=蕃薯藤快訊=======================
</SPAN><BR>
<A href="http://ads.yam.com/click?ADTYPE=182&amp;AD_ID=449&amp;MID=50211&amp;link=http://photo.yam.com/"
target=target_top>你自戀?愛出鋒頭?秀自己的機會千萬別錯過!</A> <BR>
<A href="http://ads.yam.com/click?ADTYPE=214&amp;AD_ID=410&amp;MID=49926&amp;link=http://pccenter.elearn.hinet.net/promo/yam/success/MailTag"
target=target_top>公費補助技職訓練,求職薪資步步高,擁有專業不怕失業!</A> <BR><SPAN
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #0000ff">=============================
</SPAN></DIV><br>