cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Trillaud" <ltrill...@jouve.fr>
Subject [portal] How to send coplet events from a flowscript after a cform submit
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:09:13 GMT
We are working with the cocoon portal and cform. We have a form, designed
with woody which is managed in a flowscript.
The values keyed-in by the user, in the form, must be used in another coplet
of the portal (in order to launch a query linked to those values).
Thus, we want to put the values of the form into attributes of another
coplet.
Unfortunately, it seems not possible (problem with continuation?) to use the
relevant sendpage("/portal/bookmark...") command in the flowscript to do so.
The application loops infinitely when we do so.

Thus we would like to set/get directly the values of coplet attributes, from
the flowscript.

Did someone already do this?
A sample would really be appreciated.
Laurent Trillaud