cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Romayev <roma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CachingURICoplet and Flowscript / CForms
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 03:54:54 GMT
Jon,

I do remember your first post on this and I think you
are phrasing it very clear now.  Having said this, I
don't know if anyone here really has the answer, given
that the CachingURICoplet is fairly new.  I would like
to know the answer as well, as I can see myself having
to solve the same problem shortly.

It is highly possible that no one except for Carsten
really has the answer.  Have you tried posting on the
dev list, as he is more likely to take a notice of it
there.

Sorry I couldn't help.

-Alex