cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anna Bikkina <a...@pinksheets.com>
Subject Question in coplets
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:21:13 GMT
Hi,

I have 4 coplets all displayed in one page. Each of them is a form. When I
submit on one of these forms I want the output of this request to displayed
in a 5th coplets and have the 4 coplets displayed underneath that as before.

Is this possible?

Right now when I click on submit I display the output in the same coplet. Can
someone please tell me how I can display the output in a different coplet.
Another point here is when any one of the 4 forms are submitted I want the
output to be displayed in the same 5th coplet. The 5th coplet should not
appear when no forms are submitted.

Thanks,
Anna.