cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Petar Jovan <pjo...@yahoo.com>
Subject I need to transfor Swing to Cocoon Forms...
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:29:04 GMT
Hi people,

I have very complex application wich based on Oracle DB Components. I have middle layer wich
use Oracle Entity, View and Application Module. Interface are Swing components. Now, I need
to transform swing application, to the web application. I never used Cocoon and woody, but
i see that Woody have very good web components and my question is: "Can I create some generator
wich will transform my swing forms to the
Cocoon Forms"? and I see for JavaServer Faces which also can create very good web components.
What is better and Can This frameworks to do this job?

Thanks Igor!

P.S. Sorry, because my English! :)))

Do you Yahoo!?