cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anna Bikkina <a...@pinksheets.com>
Subject HSSF Serializer question(Excel)
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:06:04 GMT
Hi,

I am having a strange problem trying to convert a xml document to excel.The
excel is being generated perfectly, and when the alert saying(Do you want to
open,save or cancel this document.) comes up and I try to open the excel the
same pipeline which executed this excel is being executed again. When I click
on save and save it to my local harddrive the pipeline is not executed twice.

Did anyone face a similar problem. The time taken for the execution of my
pipeline is very long(it does huge database queries) so it is very noticaly
when I trying to open the excel document directly.

Can somone please shed some light on this problem.

A snippet of my sitemap.

   <map:match pattern="quotehistoryexcel">
   		<map:act type="get-security">
   			<map:parameter name="security" value="{request-param:security}"/>

	   		<map:generate type="serverpages" src="quotehistoryresult.xsp"/>

	   		<map:transform src="context://historyserver/styles/page2xls.xsl"/>
			<map:serialize type="xls"/>
	  </map:act>
    </map:match>

Thank you for you time.