cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <ar...@cox.net>
Subject end-2-end Sybase ESQL stored proc example
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hello

I'm trying to call a stored procedure in Sybase or MS SQL Server. This stored proc accepts
parameters and returns me a ResultSet. Basically, it has something like "select * from T where
name = @appl_nme", where @appl_nme is the input parameter. I plan to use Sybase's jConnect
JDBC library.

Now, I tried to find one end-to-end example with how to setup Sybase or MS SQL Server and
Cocoon, and write ESQL expressions in XSP. I couldn't find any samples, but saw a few posts
on subj with problems calling stored procs.

Does anyone know of such an example in Cocoon 2.1?

I don't have to use XSP by the way. Maybe there's a better way in C2.1 to do this sort of
things.

thanks,
Argyn