cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Trillaud" <ltrill...@jouve.fr>
Subject RE: Portal & Authentication Problem
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 08:27:01 GMT
Len

The ‘portal-fw’ block is depreciated. The new portal for cocoon is the
‘portal’ block also called portal engine.

You should download the latest cocoon version and use it.

Laurent Trillaud

  _____

De : Lenandlar Singh [mailto:lenandlar@yahoo.com]
Envoyé : lundi 8 mars 2004 14:52
À : users@cocoon.apache.org
Objet : Portal & Authentication Problem

Hello,

Im using cocoon 2.0.4 inside tomcat. I downloaded the binary.

The problem im having is when i try to view the Portal that comes with it at
http://127.0.0.1:8080/cocoon/sunspotdemoportal its not there.

There is a notice saying "A customizable Portal with Cocoon. In order to run
this sample, you have to build the Cocoon webapp with the
"-Dinclude.scratchpad.libs" option. "

Can someone tell me what i can do to get this to work.

Thanks.

Len.

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?