cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Z.Z." <za...@vili.pmmf.hu>
Subject Re: xsp upload nightmare
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 20:51:53 GMT
Hello,
 gounis@osmosis.gr wrote:

> can i add your modification in a new wiki page ?
yes absolutely
> can you describe what else is this code make ?
I need to pass cocoon:/ to upload action. I am using cocoon on Linux, and my
app is in my home directory.
So link is: http://server:8080/cocoon/~user/app/
Originally upload action cannot handle this directory entry, because
relative reference is relative to cocoon_install directory, and absolute
reference is "not known" only ~user is signing  users's home.
It need to pass cocoon:/ to upload action, which is getting by

Source inputSource = resolver.resolveURI("");
String sysId = inputSource.getURI();

from org.apache.excalibur.source.Source.

I attached source of Upload.java to this letter.

--
thx,
Zoltan Zidarics programmer