cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Romayev <roma...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [portal] hidding coplet ( was Minimizing coplets events)
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 03:29:18 GMT
Hi Laurent,

There are two scenarios I can think of:
- I have a page with a "list of news stories" portlet
and when I click on the story, another portlet shows
up with the story itself on the same page.  I think
you approach will work here.
- I have "news story" portlet and "related news"
portlet on the same page.  If there are any related
news, then show the portlet, if not, the header should
not be displayed.  I think this is the one the portal
might not be able to handle.  The only thing I can
think of is running a "cleanup" stylesheet, which
removes empty headers, but that's a bit of a hack :-)

Thanks,
-Alex