cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anna Bikkina <a...@pinksheets.com>
Subject Re: Coplets in cocoon
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:34:50 GMT

Thank you for the reply.

I gave different id's for my coplet but still the same problem

This is in my coplet-instance-data.

   <coplet-instance-data id="security-1" name="standard">
      <coplet-data>security</coplet-data>
   </coplet-instance-data>
   <coplet-instance-data id="marketmaker-1" name="standard">
      <coplet-data>marketmaker</coplet-data>
   </coplet-instance-data>

This is my coplet data code

<coplet-data id="security" name="standard">
      <title>Security Quote History</title>
      <coplet-base-data>URICoplet</coplet-base-data>
      <attribute>
      	<name>uri</name>
      	<value xsi:type="java:java.lang.String" xmlns:xsi="http://
www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">cocoon:/coplets/search/security.xsp</
value>
      </attribute>
   </coplet-data>
   <coplet-data id="marketmaker" name="standard">
      <title>Market Maker Quotes List</title>
      <coplet-base-data>URICoplet</coplet-base-data>
      <attribute>
      	<name>uri</name>
      	<value xsi:type="java:java.lang.String" xmlns:xsi="http://
www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">cocoon:/coplets/search/marketmaker.xsp</
value>
      </attribute>
   </coplet-data>

Am I making any mistake. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Anna