cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Trouble w/ woody v2 (was Re: Need help w/ <wd:action> (and flowscript)
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 06:21:04 GMT

On Mar 9, 2004, at 6:04 PM, Christopher Oliver wrote:

> There is a "v2" version of the Woody flowscript API that allows you to
> do this:
> <..snip..>

Man, I could sure use some expert help getting this v2 form API going,
because I'm just having a miserable time.

I'm loading
resource://org/apache/cocoon/woody/flow/javascript/v2/Form.js, just
like in the sample.

All the expected properties of my widget to correspond with its
children are coming up "undefined".  I tried dumping some dumpage like
this:

     var form = new Form ("Profile/forms/main.wd");
     var wd = form.getWidget();
     print (form);
     print (form.formWidget);
     print (wd);

Here's what it prints:

[object Object]
[object Widget]
org.apache.cocoon.woody.formmodel.Form@5b0ff7

When I add the same kind of scaffolding to the
samples/woody/v2/woody_flow_example.js, it prints this:

[object Object]
[object Widget (form)]
[object Widget (form)]

What could be causing the difference?  I'm just totally stumped. :-(
~ Mark