cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Velychko <v_pe...@ukr.net>
Subject Re: performance with transformation on BIG xml files
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:00:34 GMT
Hello adrian,

I tried to use stx block based on joost processor and was impressed by
it. It's really faster than xslt and allows process large files.
Additional info:
http://stx.sourceforge.net/
http://joost.sourceforge.net/

adff> So nobody ever served big xml files with Cocoon ?

adff> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org

--
Best regards,
Peter Velychko