cocoon-users mailing list archives

From j..@portugalmail.pt
Subject Re: Hello ! Can I display Asia language in PDF through Cocoon2 ?
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:47:16 GMT
Citando jonathan wong <john78wong@yahoo.com>:

 Dear All ,

  Hello ! I want to know can I display Asia language in
 PDF generated from Cocoon2 ? Thank you !

 =====
 Jonathan
 (Wong Yat Sing)
 Jonathan Studio
 M.P (852) - 91235947
 NetMeeting : jonathan78wong@msn.com
 ICQ# 57646152

 Im truly new to all this but as far as i know... that seems to be related to
FOP hyphenation! (The FOP allows to translate XML->XSLT->PDF but only with
supported languages)

 Here you can find the supported languages

 http://xml.apache.org/fop/hyphenation.html

   en English
   es Spanish
   fi Finnish
   hu Hungarian
   it Italian
   pl Polish
   pt Portuguese
   ru Russian

 Maybe some major languages as Chinese, Japanese and other from Asian
Continent are under development...or hidden!!!!

But im just guessing :)