cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Zehetbauer <thom...@hostmaster.org>
Subject Re: Eventcache - Invalidate from XSP?
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:44:51 GMT
On Fre, 2004-03-12 at 08:40 -0500, Geoff Howard wrote:
> Hopefully you meant an XSP action.

No, I mean an XSP page. I use a Java bean to update the database and
output a XML document containing some information about this update. Do
you recommend another approach for this task?

What I have and like is the ability to call update.html?databases=a,b or
update.txt?databases=a,b and accordingly invalidate pages depending on
these. I guess using actions for would make it far more difficult or
even impossible to generate this output.

I wonder how it is possible to get a reference to cocoons event-aware
cache implementation from an database trigger, do you have any working
example for this?

Regards
Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Because you are just paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't out to catch you!