cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yves Vindevogel <yves.vindevo...@implements.be>
Subject Re: [OS-X] Serious Encoding Problems (VM Bug?)
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:20:22 GMT
Pfff, this is getting so frustrating.
I now recompiled my Postgresql, to make sure my initdb had the right
encoding (latin1)

One simple XSP page, my output still looks like this

<xml>
-
-
-
</xml>

Can anyone please tell me whether this is a bug, a mistake, ... ?
Something.

Damn, I start to miss the M$ days where you at least had Technet to
find out what was wrong.