cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Dias" <cd...@pontoc.pt>
Subject [HELP]Re: Session context initialization
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:04:09 GMT
I'm posting this question again because nobody answer it and for me this is a fundamental issue.
I studied the case with more detail and the only way that I found to solve it is to implement
a series of actions.
But that can be a hard job because I make a lot of operations (inside the XSLT) in the original
XML, and making that in java is a hard thing to do....

I will appreciate some help,
Carlos Dias
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carlos Dias
  To: users@cocoon.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 4:26 PM
  Subject: Session context initialization

  Hi,
  I'm still strangling with session context...
  Right now I have the following problem. In the entry of my webapp I want to define all the
session context needed.

  The only way that I find to define a session context is:
  <map:match="">
      <map:generate src="conf/reportmenu.xml"/>
      <map:transform src="stylesheets/session/create_reportcontext.xsl"/>
      <map:transform type="session"/>
      <map:serialized/>
  </map:match>

  I know that this don't make sense because all I want to do is to define a session context
not to serialize data. Can anybody tell
  a way to define the session context in a diferent way.

  Thx,
  Carlos Dias