cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "bremerj" <brem...@pt.lu>
Subject RE: Internal server error
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:30:08 GMT
Derek,

Thank you for your feedback. I did indeed what you suggested. Attached
you find the error logfile.

Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Hohls [mailto:DHohls@csir.co.za]
Sent: jeudi 11 mars 2004 11:23
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Internal server error

Joseph

There does not seem to be anything wrong here;
I assume you have:
* created a directory for your test application (say, "mytest")
* placed this sitemap.xmap in it
* created a subdirectory called "static" and placed the index.html file
in it
* ensured that cocoon is running (typically:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/)
* called your test file by:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/mytest/index.html

If you did all this, please attach the error logfile to the next
message, along with detail of the Cocoon version.

Derek

>>> bremerj@pt.lu 2004/03/11 12:11:03 PM >>>
Dear cocoon users,

I am a newcomer to cocoon and I try to understand the basics.

When trying a very simple example from a tutorial, I get the following
message:

Internal Server Error

Message: UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector Attempted to retrieve
component with null hint.
The simple sitemap is attached to this message.

Any hint would be accepted gratefully,

Joseph BREMER

believed to be clean.