cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jakob Schwendner [Public Image]" <jakob.schwend...@publicimage.eu.com>
Subject caching of generated xsp
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 02:57:05 GMT
I use generated XSP in my setup, which is working fine using the following sitemap code:

<map:match pattern="page-*.xsp">
   <map:generate src="page.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
   <map:transform src="generate-xsp.xsl"/>
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="page-*">
   <map:generate src="cocoon:/page-{1}.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
   <map:transform src="tohtml.xsl"/>
   <map:serialize type="html"/>
 </map:match>

this is all working very well, does however generate and compile a
new xsp everytime a new request is made.
If the source was a file resource instead of a 'cocoon:/' source I take
that the xsp only gets compiled when the date of the source file is
newer than an existing compiled version.
How can control the 'modified' date for a cocoon resource?

thanks,
Jakob