cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Kovacs" <al...@fast.fujitsu.com.au>
Subject How to add a processing instruction to SVG/XML Serializer?
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 01:19:33 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use the SVG/XML Serializer and would like to add a
processing instruction right after the <?xml version="1.0"?>. I need
this to add a stylesheet reference like
	<?xml-stylesheet href="mystyle.css" type="text/css"?>

I noticed that to use the svg serializer I need to add the following in
the sitemap
          <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.svgxml"
mime-type="image/svg+xml" name="svgxml"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer">
            <doctype-public>-//W3C//DTD SVG 1.0//EN</doctype-public>

<doctype-system>http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-SVG-20010904/DTD/svg10.dtd
</doctype-system>
          </map:serializer>

Can you please explain what would be the tagname for adding the
processing instruction, or some orther way to do it?

Thanks,
Alex