cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Guy Worthington <g...@multiline.com.au>
Subject Reporting a bug
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 03:15:29 GMT
I'm not brave enough to use bugzilla.  (Actually that's not quite
true, but it sounds much better than "I'm too stupid to use bugzilla."
And if there's one thing I'm good at it's self-delusion.)

I wanted a user directory on a win2k box, so I edited sitemap.xmap.
In the block of text, labeled "mount user directories" I rem'd out the
unix path to a user directory, and replaced it with the win32 path.

Now to what I think is a bug: The win32 user directory path lacks a
trailing slash.  That is, the src attribute in the map:mount element
should look like:

    src="/Documents and Settings/{1}/My Documents/My Website/"

where there is a trailing slash after the "My Website" directory.

I've searched (fruitlessly) the Apache Bug Database using keywords
"win32 sitemap.xmap" but I'm sure that search isn't sufficient.  So
now I'm stuck, with neither insight into Cocoon's architecture to do a
comprehensive search, nor competence in bugzilla to generate a report
of all reported bugs in Cocoon.

I need some help out of this rut.  Specifically I need to know whether
this bug has been reported, and if it hasn't been, some simple
guidelines on how I go about reporting the bug.