cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Geissler" <M.Geiss...@wika.de>
Subject Antw: LDAPTransformer & DN (Distinguished Name)
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:47:35 GMT
Hello David,

we had a similar problem. We needed the DN Name URL Encoded to enter
this value as Form / link attribute value.

We modified the Transformer a little bit.

See the attachement at line 94 - 103

I think, this is the point where you have to appent the searchbase to
the "si.getName()" -variable.

Hth.

Martin

>>> DAYD3@Nationwide.com Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2004 19:52:22 >>>
I've been trying unsuccessfully to get the LDAPTransformer to return
the
Distinguished Name of the entries it finds.  I'm using this for User
Authentication, so I first do a lookup via anonymous bind, and then
once
I've found the users DN (which I'm having to manually fudge right now),
rebind using the DN and the user supplied password.

I'm not at a point where the DN no longer matches my search base
exactly,
so I can't fudge it anymore.  Has anyone successfully modified the
LDAPTransformer to make it return the DN for each entry?

Thanks!
David Day