cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Geissler" <M.Geiss...@wika.de>
Subject Re: Re: Ant task in Cocoon 2.1.3 xsltc
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:35:09 GMT
Hello,
thanks for the hints. It works.

I had to set the Environment Variable ANT_OPTS
with the value.
e.g. on my Windows System:
SET
ANT_OPTS="-Djava.endorsed.dirs=C:\cocoon-2.1.3-src\cocoon-2.1.3\lib\endorsed"

Per command line as you showed did not work for me.

Martin

>>> joerg.heinicke@gmx.de Dienstag, 10. Februar 2004 23:00:24 >>>
On 10.02.2004 22:46, Upayavira wrote:

> Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>
>> When forking a new JVM you have to specify a parameter
>> -Dendorsed.dirs=COCOON_HOME/lib/endorsed, i.e. pointing to Cocoon's

>> endorsed dir. I don't know if the Cocoon task forks, if not you can

>> add the property when calling ant.
>

> It doesn't fork. How do you provide it to Ant?

The same way, but the parameter is correctly names java.endorsed.dirs:

build -Djava.endorsed.dirs=COCOON_HOME/lib/endorsed yourtarget

"build" can also be "ant" of course, the command line parameters just
must not get lost in a script.

Joerg