cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gautam Ganguly" <ggan...@transunion.com>
Subject 401 error code for HttpProxyGenerator
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 15:36:37 GMT
hi all,
   I am using cocoon-2.1.2 running under Tomcat-4.1.27 server on Win2k
.

I am trying to make use of the OracleXSQL servlet running on the same
machine to fetch XML and do the next part of the processing using
HttpProxyGenerator

The error that i get when i call the test pipeline as set up in my
sitemap is as follows:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.io.IOException: Unable to access HTTP resource at
"http://localhost/xsql/" (status=401)

This is what my pipeline in the sitemap looks like:
<map:match pattern="fetch-layer-svg.html">
  <map:generate type="proxy" src="http://localhost/xsql/">
  <map:parameter name="method" value="GET"/>
  <map:parameter name="url" value="http://localhost/xsql/"/>
  <map:parameter name="query" value="fetch-layer.xsql?layer-id=12"/>
  </map:generate>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

But when i use these same url
(http://localhost/xsql/fetch-layer.xsql?layer-id=12) from the browser,i
do see the xml being returned.

Any ideas as to whats causing these to happen?any suggestions as to
what i might me missing would also be of help.

regards
Gautam