cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: obtaining Servername and Port in Sitemap
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:25:40 GMT
Ok - now I am lost.   I guess its going to be
simpler to get  the server version upgraded
otherwise this type of thing will no doubt continue
to happen!

>>> ntoper@jouve.fr 2004/02/04 04:14:42 PM >>>
Try it with the session transformer. Otherwise you might have to add in your
cocoon.xconf the input module and of course the class files

believed to be clean.