cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: obtaining Servername and Port in Sitemap
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 13:35:02 GMT
Martin

So what does this mean?  That the "RequestParameterModule"
mapping shown below will *not* handle the {request:} ??

Is there another "RequestModule" that does - is this only
available in 2.1?

Thanks
Derek

>>> holz@fiz-chemie.de 2004/02/04 03:22:01 PM >>>
"Derek Hohls" <DHohls@csir.co.za> writes:

> Thanks Reinhard
>
> The cocoon.xconf on the sitemap running Cocoon 2.0.4 shows:
>

>    <input-modules logger="core.modules.input">
>       <component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.RequestParameterModule"
name="request"/>
>       <component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.RequestAttributeModule"
name="attribute"/>
>       <component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.RequestURIModule"
name="URI"/>
>       <component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.HeaderAttributeModule"
name="header"/>
>       <component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.SessionAttributeModule"
name="session"/>
>       <component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.StringConstantModule"
name="constant"/>
>       <component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.RandomNumberModule"
name="random"/>
>       <component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.CollectionMetaModule"
name="collection"/>
>       <component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.DigestMetaModule"
name="digest"/>
>       <component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.DateInputModule"
name="date"/>
>       <component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.NullInputModule"
name="nullinput"/>
>    </input-modules>
>
> I *assume* this means they are present.  Nonetheless, an
> app which is working in Cocoon 2.1.x (on my machine) does
> not work on the older 2.0 version on the server.... i.e.
> all the  {request:xxx} return null values.... ?

The RequestParameterModule is not the same as the RequestModule.
IIRC {request:} was mapped to RequestParameterModule in cocoon 2.0,but
RequestModule in cocoon 2.1. Not sure, when exactly this changed.

Martin

believed to be clean.