cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: obtaining Servername and Port in Sitemap
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 13:07:06 GMT
Thanks Reinhard

The cocoon.xconf on the sitemap running Cocoon 2.0.4 shows:

   <input-modules logger="core.modules.input">
      <component-instance class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.RequestParameterModule"
name="request"/>
      <component-instance class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.RequestAttributeModule"
name="attribute"/>
      <component-instance class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.RequestURIModule"
name="URI"/>
      <component-instance class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.HeaderAttributeModule"
name="header"/>
      <component-instance class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.SessionAttributeModule"
name="session"/>
      <component-instance class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.StringConstantModule"
name="constant"/>
      <component-instance class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.RandomNumberModule"
name="random"/>
      <component-instance class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.CollectionMetaModule"
name="collection"/>
      <component-instance class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.DigestMetaModule"
name="digest"/>
      <component-instance class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.DateInputModule"
name="date"/>
      <component-instance class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.NullInputModule"
name="nullinput"/>
   </input-modules>

I *assume* this means they are present.  Nonetheless, an
app which is working in Cocoon 2.1.x (on my machine) does
not work on the older 2.0 version on the server.... i.e.
all the  {request:xxx} return null values.... ?

I will look at the log unless you can think of something
obvious I am missing?

Thanks
Derek

>>> reinhard@apache.org 2004/02/04 02:57:09 PM >>>
Derek,

AFAIK InputModules are also part of the latest 2.0.x distribution. Have
a look into the cocoon.xconf!

--
Reinhard

believed to be clean.