cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: How to initialize a component coming from the pool?
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:44:26 GMT
Looking a bit better at the docs that was not the best advice from my
part sorry.

I am assuming that you want to use myComponent throughout your whole
component, hence the need to only look it up once when it comes from the
pool. But what is so special about myComponent that you want a fresh one
every time?