cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Is it possible to have poolable actions ?
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:42:59 GMT
Nope it doesn't, look at the Action interface, it extends Component.
The decommissiong message you're seeing is typical for non-pooled
components. You can tell whether a component is properly pooled by
looking for this message in the logs, if it appears then your pool for
this component is generally undersized.

Jorg