cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Cocoon DavMap and Windows Web Folders.
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 11:12:51 GMT
the windows webfolders implementation of webdav is known to be buggy. I
use cadaver to test if the folders actually work like they should, then
tweak like hell until windows web folders like it (last time i did this
was about 1 year ago, don't know if the implementation on either side
has changed since then).