cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tuomo L <tleso...@cc.hut.fi>
Subject RE: Simple parameter substitution not working in sub-sitemap?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 13:11:07 GMT

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> From: Tuomo L
>
> > Haven't done this for a while, but why doesn't it work?
> >
> > <map:match pattern="*.*">
> >   <map:generate src="{1}.{2}"/>
> >   <map:serialize type="{2}"/>
> > </map:match>
> >
> > When trying: test.html , I get:
> >
> > Type '{2}' is not defined for 'serialize' at...
> >
> > I'm working in a sub-sitemap.
>
> Tuomo,
>
> replacing the type attribute is not supported. Use a selector instead.

Well, my application has dozens of sub-sitemaps, and I wouldn't like to
write this map:select section in each of them. I thought of calling a
resource located at the parent sitemap, but it's not supported either!
Maybe I have to generate my sitemaps dynamically by using cinclude. What
do you think? Does it slow down the whole app?

-Tuomo