cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gou...@osmosis.gr
Subject Re: Sendmail.xsp and whitespace gives error ?
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:45:01 GMT

there is a problem in stylesheet (xsls)
i have notice this probelmm some months ago and was discussed here, i
have try to make some modification to xsls but they are too complex for me

ps
you can cet up your xmlSpy to not split line for specific elements

--stavros
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Stefan Geelen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> following sendmail action (partially reproduced) runs fine:
>
> <sendmail:send-mail>
>   <sendmail:from><xsp:expr>request.get("from")</xsp:expr></sendmail:from>
>
> ==> Note that you should read the <sendmail:from> as one line (in case your
mail program wraps it).

> Now, with following an Lanaguage Expeption is generated:
>
> <sendmail:send-mail>
>   <sendmail:from>
>     <xsp:expr>request.get("from")</xsp:expr>
>   </sendmail:from>
> ..
>
> Note that the sendmail:from is now split over 3 lines.
>
> The error I get is :
>
>  org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception: org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException:
Error compiling update_announcement_list_xsp: ERROR 1 (org\apache\cocoon\www\xmlmill\xsp\update_announcement_list_xsp.java):
.. _sendmail_mms.setFrom(String.valueOf( "" // start error (lines 545-545) "String literal
is not properly closed by a double-quote" + " // end error " + ... Line 545, column 0: String