cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Patricio F. Ortiz" <...@star.le.ac.uk>
Subject building cocoon.war
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:21:46 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to cocoon and found something which I don't know if calling it a
feature or a bug:

I found information on several places on how to create a cocoon.war file to
drop in Tomcat's webapp directory to be deployed under it. However, I spent
a few hours trying to get this file built using the cocoon 2.1.x versions
without any success. I then tried the older version 2.0.4 and lo and
behold, the file is built using exactly the same incantation.

Any hints on how to build the cocoon.war file under 2.1.x will be highly
appreciated, as I assume that this version is more complete than previous
ones.

Cheers,

Patricio

---
Patricio F. Ortiz			pfo@star.le.ac.uk
AstroGrid project
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of Leicester			Tel: +44 (0)116 252 2015
LE1 7RH, UK