cocoon-users mailing list archives

From manfred.wei...@rzb.at
Subject Antwort: Webapplication in a cocoon coplet
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:14:54 GMT

Hi Nicole,

we are using this feature for application integration (reuse of existing
webapps inside the portal).
There are some small limitations (eg. apps using framesets are not good
supported)

Can we talk OT to each other? Would be easier as i suppose you are also
talking german.

regards
Manfred

Hochleiter@seitenbau.com@sea.gmane.org am 19.02.2004 10:18:02