cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Redirect based on cache, followed by continuation
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:40:03 GMT
Le Mardi, 24 fév 2004, à 12:03 Europe/Zurich, Corin Moss a écrit :
> ...Really the only bit I need some conceptual help with is
> continuing
> processing the response once the user has been redirected.  I could
> potentially use a cinclude, and use the same request as
issued by the
> client, but that just seems a bit hacky.  Does anyone have
> any other
> ideas?...

A rough idea:

The scratchpad of Cocoon contains a background refresher, you can pass
this asynchronous running component a url and the component invokes
the pipeline in the background and then possible caching it.
Now, you could use an action before your redirect to add the correct
url to the refresher.

HTH
Carsten