cocoon-users mailing list archives

From DA...@Nationwide.com
Subject Re: IFRAME behavior
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:09:11 GMT
Hi,

What's happening is that your pattern is not doing what it looks like.
While the src attribute is the same as the pattern ("frame/*.jpg"), it
won't match because your src attribute actually expands out to
blah/blah/frame/myname.jpg.  In order to get it to match, you'll need to
change your pattern to "**frame/*.jpg".  That will match any URL within
your context that has 'frame' in the path and is asking for a jpg file.
Your adjusted sitemap should be:

<map:match pattern="**frame/*.jpg">
        <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/svg.xsp">
                <map:parameter name="artistID" value="{2}"/>
        </map:generate>
        <map:serialize type="svg2jpeg"/>
</map:match>

Note the {1} has also been changed to {2}.

BTW, this really has nothing to do with the IFRAME itself.

HTH!

Thanks!
David Day

beyaNet Consultancy <beyanet@ntlworld.com>